Thursday, November 12, 2009

So you wanna make art books?

http://www.blurb.com/

So I found this nice online publishing site that lets you be your own publishing mogul. You can download their software that lets you control the layout and then decide on a few variations of book types and styles. The nice part is that you can have 1 book or more depending on your budget and needs. I have always had a few book idea's running through my head but never had anyone bite for the publishing rights if you will, now I'm in control... and so can you!

Hope this gets your creative juices flowing and FYI, I wouldn't mind a copy of your new book if this post is the first steps to your publishing success. Good Luck!

Antonio.

1 comment:

Bri Ana said...

Great link! I've seen a few of these in the flesh (in the paper?) and they look really good.